Thursday 6 June 2013

Active learning

During the grade.8 gym year, I have been on time, yes i might have forgot my gym strip once in a while but otherwise I'm always ready to participate in gym because I like gym.  Over the year I think I have improved allot for example. When we did the beep test in October I only made it up to 3.5 and now in May when we did it I made it up to 5.7. To me that's a big improvement. That changed because I pushed my self to make it to a higher level. I contributed in class by asking Jacob if he needed help setting equipment or putting equipment away. To me physical education means to be a healthy human being by doing exercise.  The things that are stoping me from doing gym is my ankle pains and sometimes my laziness. Overall I think I deserve a B and for work habit a G.

I hope you agree with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment