Thursday 16 January 2014

ANISHA'S SEMESTER END BLOG

Dear,Mr.Vaughn This semester went by and there wasnt a day that I forgot my strip. I am always on time and ready for to put my 100% into gym. In the beginning of the year there were somedays that I was lazy and not wanting to do gym. Eversince I had started outside dance I have been more active and wanting to get fit and be apart of gym. The last fitness class we had before the pond run I put more than 100% effort into it. My friends also agree with me. At the end my face was so red and my legs were hurting a lot. My legs were in pain on saturday which tells me I tried. Also on the beeptest during the beginning of the year I stopped at 5.4 and the current beeptest we did I stopped at 6.1. Its not a big diffrence, but still counts as something. I think I deserve a G for workhabit and an A. I really hope u agree with me.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with u.. And u forgot to mention the day you were HYPER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anisha. When you write, I want you to think about writing for yourself, not me. I'm glad to hear that you are staring to listen to your body's cues in terms of your effort. This is central to you being able to regulate longterm independence. Cool thing how wanting to perform better in dance has motivated you to want to improve your fitness. If you are able to keep it up, in time you will notice an interrelationship between your performance, fitness, confidence, and motivation. It is encouraging to hear about your measurable improvement in the beep test. With regular, daily, vigorous activity, a 6 on the beep test will be a mere warm-up for you Anisha. Keep motivating your peers too.

    ReplyDelete